Wedding Celebration

Let's Chat

We would be honored to officiate your wedding. Please use this form to tell us more about your wedding details and we will get back to you in 24hrs.


(717) 4-STEVE-4

(717) 478 - 3834


Social Media

  • Facebook
Choose a Wedding Package of interest

Thanks for submitting!


Common questions about our services can be found here. If you need more information - please feel free to contact us! We will be happy to answer any question you have about our services.


Free Travel with in 25 miles of 17050. Additional fee for travel outside of home base.